Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mother's day... finally!

When I saw the saying for this craft, I knew it was the one! It couldn't fit anyone better than my sweet mother in law! My mother's day was spent in the hospital, as was the couple of weeks leading up to it, so my gift for my amazing mother in law was way late.  (Sorry again Marie)  I made the vinyl on my beloved Silhouette (her name is Chloe) and put it on a piece of beadboard I had laying around (I love ReStore).  So this project was free... well, sort of, the Silhouette was bought by the hubby for Christmas and the beadboard I bought a while back for another project.  Anyway, I am counting it as free. Oh, I also hung it with a piece of red ribbon that I also had on hand!

1 comment:

Toyin O. said...

Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

I love comments!